SCR-24 Precise Approach Radar (PAR)
The SCR-24 Precise Approach Radar is designed to lead the precision approach guidance for aircrafts. Its detection range is beyond 25km and height coverage is over 3000m for aircrafts.
● Two 1-dimensional phased array antennas respectively for horizontal and vertical scanning coverage.
● Fully coherent and full-solid-state distributed (TR Module) transmitters.
● High anti-interference and survival ability.
● High anti-weather interference (by means of circular polarization).
● Advanced signal processing techniques, such as digital pulse compression, MTD, SCD, coherent integration, CFAR, etc.
● Advanced digitalized radar terminal, covering real-time target extraction, automatic tracking, and display, as well as data
restore, data transmission, data re-display, operation control and fault indication, etc.
● High reliability.
Frequency range: 9.0~9.2GHz
Detection range: (Pd=0.9, Pfa=10-6 , σ=2m2 , SW-I target)
Heading coverage: 30°(±15°)
Sliding coverage: -1°~ 9°
Measurement accuracy (r.m.s, Pd=0.85):
Type: Two-dimensional linear phased array
Gain: 32dB (heading antenna, gliding antenna)
Heading scanning antenna: Horizontal width: 1.2°
Vertical width: 10°
Sliding scanning antenna: Horizontal width: 30°
Vertical width: 0.6°
Pulse width: LFM 50μs
The signal processing modes: 16plot AMTD
Target processing capacity:
Plot processing 250plot/s
Track processing 10batch/s