SCR-22 Mode S Monopulse Secondary Surveillance Radar (MSSR)
The SCR-22 MSSR radar is a full-solid-state digital secondary surveillance radar with Mode S. It is used for remote route monitoring with higher accuracy and approach control in airport area. It supports level-2 Mode S data link and ADS-B1090ES data download.
● The monopulse technique with the basic S model features and reserved ground data link interface.
● Dual-system redundant structure design ensures 24 hours all-time, all-weather work.
● High gain large vertical aperture shaped antenna, good covering airspace, reasonable energy distribution.
● Full-solid-state transmitter and digital receivers.
● Calibration for receiving channel amplitude and phase coherence with accurate and flexible digital mode.
● ISLS (Inquiry side lobe suppression), RSLS (receiving side lobe suppression), PPC (transmitting power programming control), TVBC (time base variable limiter) and anti-narrow pulse technology to effectively suppress all kinds of interference.
● It can be extended into the full-enhanced Mode S secondary radar by replacing channel transmitter system and
increasing the data link processing unit.
● DSP and FPGA VLSI for signal processing and data acquisition with a large capacity and high speed are adopted.
● Data processing online hot backup is adopted to keep ATC information uninterrupted during channel switching.
● Perfect BITE function is designed to realize online or offline fault diagnosis. Fault can be located to the main
● Main technical parameters can be measured and displayed online automatically.
● Full-solid-state, modularized, universal and Ethernet based structure can support easy installation, using and maintenance.
● Flexible configurations can meet the needs of different users.
Main Performance Specification:
Operating frequency: transmitting: 1030MHz±0.01MHz
System: Mono pulse
Operating Mode: 1, 2, 3 / A, B, C, D,
level two S mode function
Detection range (Pd=80%)
The minimum detection range: ≤900m
Anti asynchronous crosstalk density: 10000fruits/s
Probability of detection: ≥99%
False alarm rate: 1plot/frame
Decoding efficiency: ≥99%
Anti-jamming capability: It can realize receiving side lobe suppression and inquiry side lobe suppression. With self-adaptive function, it can realize anti-crosstalk interference and response interference from other station and suppress the reflection false targets.
Data rate: Maximum 15rev/min
Data processing capacity: 900batches/frame
Data output formats: European standard, 826format, No.40, GJB5779 format and it can be extended for future radar data exchange format and the output plot or track can be set.
Reliability MTBCF ≥30000h
Availability of ≥0.9999